Winner of key industry awards for 7 consecutive years, the 3rd edition full color Let’s Eat Out! book is the three time winner of the 2012 Best Health Book of Year Awards and helps you to:
- Dine close to home or around the world while managing gluten free diets, celiac / coeliac and food allergies.
- Navigate restaurant menus, international cuisines and ethnic foods in French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Steak, Chinese and Thai restaurants. Learn how to avoid meals with gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, egg, fish, peanut, shellfish, soy and tree nuts.
- Access trusted expert advice based on 6 years of extensive research. Understand dishes, ingredients, food preparation, sauces, hidden allergens and cross contact.
- Ask questions in restaurant terms and order safe meals with or without gluten free menus and allergy meal charts.
- Plan trips, holidays and business travel with detailed checklists for snacks, airlines, hotels and cruise lines. Explore overseas destinations with chef translation cards and international travel tips.
Title: Let’s Eat Out with Celiac/Coeliac and Food Allergies! Reference for Gluten and Allergy Free Diets
Author: Kim Koeller ‘86 is an internationally acclaimed speaker, global consultant, author and creator of the award-winning Let’s Eat Out with Celiac / Coeliac and Food Allergies series of books, ebooks and mobile applications. Purchased in over 60 countries, this innovative series is the 2012 winner of the Best Health Book of the Year Award by ForeWord Magazine, Next Generation Indie Books and the International Book Awards.
Kim, an international business consultant and thought leader, has worked with clients on 4 continents and traveled over 2 million miles to 35-plus countries across the globe. After overcoming years of misdiagnosis and 12 orthopedic surgeries, Kim also personally manages celiac disease and several food allergies including dairy, fish, shellfish, preservatives and chemicals on a daily basis.
As an authoritative expert on food, travel and special diet lifestyles, her advice has appeared in numerous worldwide television and print including National Geographic Traveler, NBC, USA Today, Food & Drink and Allergy New Zealand. Kim and her team efforts have also been recognized by over 250 media outlets and endorsed by celiac and food allergy organizations around the world.
As Founder of AllergyFree Passport and its affiliate GlutenFree Passport, Kim is a sought-after public speaker educating businesses and consumers at national and international conferences across the globe from Australia to the European Union and North America. She also presents to audiences ranging from restaurants and food service professionals to product manufacturers about gluten & allergy free market trends, product manufacturing, food labeling and technology.
Kim earned her Masters degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Purdue University and the University of Strasbourg, France. She sits on the board of the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center and is active in a number of other non-profit organizations.
Publisher: Gluten Free Passport; Enhanced & Revised edition (2011)
Price: Paperback: $26.95 / Kindle:$9.99
Description: Paperback, 390 pages
Information: Paperback:www.amazon.com Kindle:www.amazon.com