Thunderbird Mobile allows members of the Thunderbird community to connect with the school and each other no matter where they are in the world. Users of smartphones and other internet capable phones will have access to news and information, global business research and the Thunderbird global community. The Thunderbird Mobile application is available now for iPhone and iPad, with Android and mobile Web versions coming soon.
Thunderbird Mobile is available to anyone, but only alumni, students, faculty and staff can tap into the Thunderbird global network allowing them to update and search profiles, find one another by current address and/or GPS location (optional) and map their search results.
Features available to everyone:
- News and information, including push notifications on request
- Global Business research, blogs, videos, and podcasts from the Thunderbird Knowledge Network
- Calendar of Events, both on and off campus
- Locate chapter leaders and events
- Referrals: Recommend potential students
- Donations: Support the school through donations
Additional features available only to Thunderbird alumni, students, faculty and staff:
- Update personal profiles
- Find a T-bird and T-bird businesses around the world both through directory search and real-time GPS when enabled (optional)
- Filter and map search results