1. TAP is made up of TMCA, TFA, and TMA.
2. TAP is NOT taking additional money from other clubs or organizations. TAP is simply getting our budgets up front, which will allow us to plan events on a more consistent basis. Every other club will have the same access to funds they have always had.
3. This was deemed necessary because the 3 TAP organizations would like to become more organized and professional in their approach.
4. The TAP organizations traditionally represent about 75% of the student body.
5. Going forward, the TAP organizations are focused on providing additional value to the student body, other than what is provided through classes and CMC. These organizations will be especially focused on job skills related to their specific field of interest.
6. TAP is not moving forward until the end of the year… now we under the same requirements, which means that we need allocations!!!
Lastly, TAP is planning on having a recurring joint event going forward, and more information will be provided when possible.
- Bill McCarroll